All our Site & Management Staff are CSCS certified (either Trade Specific and/or Professionally Qualified Person standard) as expected in the modern construction industry, along with the numerous competency skills required below.
We are constantly monitoring the standards of our staff for competency in our specialisedfield of construction, and we proudly have produced some of the most comprehensively trained staff in our specific field.
RBR Apprenticeships, NVQ and combined methods of specialised training focused on specific materials, health and safety and site management processes from junior staff to senior management all play a major role in supporting a prosperous construction sector.
We have skilled operatives within our site teams with combined certification in the following schemes:
- Site Manager Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS – part of the construction skills site safety plus scheme) essential training for all our site managers.
- CSCS is the leading certification card scheme for individuals working in the built environment. Holding a CSCS card confirms a site worker has the required qualifications and training to carry out the work for which they are employed on a construction site
- Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS) essential training for all our supervisors.
- LUCAS Trained (London Underground Combined Access System) specialised works for London Underground, Overground and Network Rail projects.
- PTS Trained (Personal Trackside Safety) Works involving LUCAS carded staff involving close rail proximity applications.
- IPAF Trained (International Powered Access Federation) 3a & 3b class plant. Covering MEWP works for specific projects requiring cherry pickers or scissor lifts.
- PASMA Trained (Prefabricated Access Suppliers and Manufacturers Association Ltd) for erection of temporary access tower scaffolding.
- EFAAW trained (Emergency First Aid At Work) becoming a standard for all larger projects with operative gangs of 5 staff or over.
- HA1 Trained (Harness Awareness Stage 1) for works involving fall restraint systems.
- Mast Climber Trained (specialised access projects only).